not very well as of today. Ask me tomorrow; maybe I'll have a better outlook.
It's been a year since I've posted. A lot has happened in that past year, and looking back, not a lot of it is very uplifting. I truly miss blogging and the camaraderie of following "friends" blogs and hearing feedback on my own posts. Graduate school ate my life this past year, but just two more projects and then I will be done. I plan to never go to school again as long as I live. Good gravy, 20 years is enough!
I just reread some old blog posts, and my goodness do I sound young, naive, and whiny. If there's anyone still reading this....why did you continue to follow me? lol, I wish I were joking, but that's the nature of growing up. Our former selves no longer "knew" all we thought they did.
This is just a short note proclaiming my re-entry into the blog scene. Don't expect any updates until the semester is out. In case you're concerned, the goings on of the past year, despite how trying they have been and continue to be, have not taken a toll on my faith in Allah (swt) (although I don't "practice" Islam nearly so much as I should) or my marriage, mash'Allah. Insha'Allah I can count on that to be the case for the long haul.
4 comments:
You've been missed! We follow because we enjoy the person, its not always the quality of the posts. Although you have great posts. My old blog was kinda whiny but I have had people ask me to reopen it just to be able to communicate. Sometimes its not about journalism its about keeping up with those people you connect with online.
Great to see you back Alhamdulillah! I pray that your faith and marriage continue to grow stronger every day insha'Allah, and that you are granted the best in this life and the Hereafter. And I'm totally with you on the school thing; as soon as I'm done with grad school in two years, I am out of academia forever.
Asalaamu Alaikum,
Glad you are doing well and your baby boy! Any new little ones running around???!!
Definitely NEVER going back to school once this grad school thing is over. I haven't even started and the dread has set in! Congrats on making it through!
Post a Comment