Our legal marriage ceremony was yesterday. It was forecast to rain all day long but the skies remained sunny for our outdoor wedding! Everything was beautiful! My husband was dashing, and I hadn't seen him for two weeks so it made everything even more exciting. My sister, brother, mom, dad, son, sister's fiance, and two grandmothers were the only ones in attendance. It was small, intimate, and lovely and I'm so happy I stood my ground and didn't let it grow out of control.
So, in any future posts, "my husband's apartment" is now OUR APARTMENT. And I can now say "my parents house." Oh what fun. :)
We have a BIG reception in two weeks (150+ people). I tried to keep that in check as well but it took on a life of its own. :/
13 comments:
As salamu alaikum
Mabrouk to ur marriage :)
May Allah bles ur marriage
Congratulations!!
masha'Allah... im going through all this at the moment.. I dunno if you read my blog sis.. dunno if my mum will come, but the wedding will be just family (35 i think) and the reception will be the same day.. getting it over and done with ;) lol
Masha'Allah wa tabarakAllah!!!
Congrats!!!!
Congratulations! May you have a long, happy life together. :)
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Congratulations!! :D
Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Wooooo congrats, yaaay! :)
Congratulations!
Congratulations! It sounds like you had a wonderful day and that life is going very well for you. God willing, I will have a husband one day, too. : ) I was also glad to see that languages and linguistics are one of your interests -- I find it's not one I share with many people. ^_^
Congratulations sister!
Post a Comment