Apparently over the holidays is not a good time to look for real estate. :( No one is returning my e-mails or calls...(obviously, Thanksgiving, Black Friday) and I am SO excited about some of the properties I've found that I'm just so nervous that they'll disappear if I don't act quickly and snatch them off the market. We're looking for rental since we'll only be down there two years (unless hubby lands a good job following school) and I feel like I've found us the perfect little duplex... Now all I need is Ms. Southern Drawl to CALL ME BACK.
All of these people are going to think I have an accent, lol. I am from the accent-less midwest, and I'm finding these voicemails quite amusing. The last woman I called pronounced Grey's as Graws.
2 comments:
oh, nikki, i am so curious as to where you're moving to...i am wondering if it is in my neck of the woods! :-)
Better learn to love that Southern drawl! ;) My Syrian friend loves my accent actually. It's so funny when he tries to speak like me. Southern accent on an Arab -- imagine! :D
Oh wow,my word verification is shias! :D
Post a Comment