miss my husband. And have had about enough of living under my parent's expectations, er, roof.
My trip to visit him was absolutely lovely. Out of the routine we've fallen into, freed of our parenting duties, it was like a much-needed second honeymoon. I don't believe I could possibly love him more than I do right now.
Alhumdullilah, Allah has blessed me with a kind, caring, compassionate, intelligent, (and extremely handsome) husband.
4 comments:
Only a couple more months left. You can do it! We can commiserate when I have to move back into my parents house with my mom calling me a heathen because I don't go to church >_<
Glad to read these lines and that you enjoyed some time with your husband. I know how it can be hard to live away from one another, but it gives us the opportunity to understand the chance we have to be together, thanks to God who shown us the road to each other.
Stay well.
I'm glad you had such a nice time! :) Soon you will be together again, but I know it's rough in the meantime.
At least you had a great time together. Soon enough you will be back together !:D
Post a Comment