I signed up for free Italian classes offered at my university! I'm so excited!
As I've mentioned, I'm Italian and have been wanting to take an actual Italian class at university since I began. Well, the teacher retired a year or two before I began and they have yet to hire anyone else. So poor me, I'm graduating in May and never got the opportunity.
Alhumdulillah. There are four free conversational classes offered once a week starting in March. I'm sure we'll barely scratch the surface, but with student teaching full time and my son I really don't have time for much more than that anyway.
ALSO, my husband wants to go with me! I'm so excited we will get to do something fun together during the week again. I rarely see him more than three days a week. :(
2 comments:
Yay, you'll learn a new language with your husband!! :D
But man it would KILL me if I could only see my husband three times a week.
Free classes? That's great! Maybe your son can grow up to be tri-lingual :-)
Post a Comment