Thursday, March 25, 2010

Alhumdullilah!

I got an award! The highest award given to graduating seniors at my university and I am one of the recipients!!


Is it alright to be this excited?


I think I've secretly been upset about my 3.99 GPA from high school and am SO SO pleased to graduate from college with a 4.0 mash'Allah! I get recognized at commencement and my picture in the program and everything....


And it won't look bad on a resume either, lol.


Alhumdullilah!

9 comments:

Susanne said...

Wow, that's terrific! All your hard work paid off. :)

ellen557 said...

Masha'Allah!!! Congratulations sis :D:D:D

Banana Anne said...

ALHAMDULILLAH!!!!!!

Stacy K. said...

You're a good example to all the moms who are in school at the same time. Its a tough job!

.::Tuttie::. said...

mashaAllah! mabrook!

Wafa said...

MashaAllah TabarkAlah. Mabrok :)

LK said...

Mash'Allah AMAZING! Congrats

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Congrats! Where do you go to college?

Anonymous said...

Salaam alaikum sister :) feel free to join my muslimahs of islam its a social network i made its strictly for women and its really good for reverts to islam :) just click on the badge thats on my blog inshAllah you are good