Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wedding Photo

Yes, I cut our heads off on purpose.  I did not fully cover my hair AND I'm still trying to remain fairly private on here.


And yes, it is blurry.  I dropped my camera that day and it decided to let too much light into the majority of my photos. :/



We did have a professional photographer so all will be well.

11 comments:

LK said...

OH your dress is so pretty!!!!

CONGRATS

Banana Anne said...

Alhamdulillah on your wedding!! And that dress is absolutely stunning Masha'Allah!

Susanne said...

Beautiful dress! Thanks for sharing. :)

Hijabis On Ranting Tour. said...

A thousand congratulations from me yet again habibtii, i am sure you looked stunning :)
xx
naz

AlabasterMuslim said...

Your dress and veil are soooo beautiful! Honestly, it is one of the most beautiful wedding gowns i've seen!! Congratulations, and may Allah swt bless your marriage with happiness, health! Ameen!

Stacy K. said...

I do love your dress! Enjoy finally living in the same house with your husband!

Baji said...

Congratulations!

Nikki said...

Thank you all for your thoughtful comments! It is great to live with my husband!... but tiring to find myself heading a household, which is why there aren't a lot of substantial posts. Hopefully I can get something worthwhile back up soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Well from what I *can* see of your dress, it's stunning! Congratulations!!!! xxxxx

Stephanie said...

Mashallah--your dress is so pretty! And congratulations to you and your husband!

[[[ x Smiley x ]]] said...

Your dress is absolutely stunning! Congratulations! :)