Thanks everyone for the encouraging comments and prayers on my last post. Alhumdullilah, alhumdullilah...the day after I wrote that, my husband received the admission he had been waiting for for four months! I checked the mail and was so sad that he did not receive anything, but then suddenly he received the admission letter through his e-mail that night!
We now at least know what town and state we are moving to. Also, he can start filing the paperwork for the correct university. Alhumdullilah!
Some other issues still aren't resolved. My wonderful SIL and niece are actually moving back to KSA tomorrow in order to try and get some help. I am so sad to see her go (actually crying presently) but even more sad for my son who will miss his cousin and his aunt terribly. How do you say goodbye to someone you love when you don't know if/when you'll see them again? Especially when health problems are the cause of the seperation... :(
Once we move away, sadly he will have even more people to miss and I am worried about the impact this will have on him. He gets quite restless with just me around, and since we're moving in the winter, I fear it will be hard to get out at all, let alone make friends for my two year old. :( He doesn't go to daycare, too young for preschool, etc. etc. He is a VERY social boy and I am truly concerned for his well-being.
Allah answers prayers, though, as seen by what just happened with the acceptance letter... I pray that my sister in law will get well and be able to come back to the U.S. by next summer. I pray that my son will not forget his aunt and cousin and all the fun times they've shared so far (insha'Allah all will be well and more fun will be had later...insha'Allah, insha'Allah). I pray that we make friends in our new home and don't suffer from winter depression (which is always a problem for me anyway) and loneliness. I pray, I pray, I pray that God will bless us all, my family and yours. And keep us always on the straight path. Ameen.
2 comments:
Amen.
Glad to know your husband got his admission letter! :)
Salam sis, glad everything worked out for you alhamdulillah!
Post a Comment