Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thirty One Consultant

http://www.mythirtyone.com/Lquraish/


So, today I took the plunge into the direct sales market.  I truly hope I can succeed because I would love to feel a little more secure financially while still being able to stay home with my son.

I am now an independent consultant for Thirty-One gifts.  They sell awesome awesome products, mainly bags and purses, that help you to really organize your home and life.  Before becoming a consultant I had already purchased five of their products probably all within the past year.  ALL of them, have been used a ton except for the thermal tote.  I bought it when I was substitute teaching to replace the plastic grocery bags I was bringing my lunch in.  By the time I received it, though, I had quit teaching, lol.  So this bag is in the closet for if I ever enter the workforce again, or if I just need to keep some food cool on a road trip.

Thermal Tote
The other 3 bags and one wallet I have seriously helped to streamline my life.  It's amazing how much a nice bag can do.  The large utility tote holds ALL of my yarn (I'm an avid crocheter, so that's a lot of yarn), crochet, and embroidery supplies.  There's actually room for a lot more and I just bought 3 skeins yesterday!
Large Utility Tote
 The organizing utility tote is my travel bag.  We drive 10 hours round trip every two weeks so I HAVE to have my textbooks, a novel or three, my current crochet project, and toys and books for my son.  This bag holds it ALL and manages to give it a semblance of organization. 
Organizing Utility Tote


The last bag I've purchased, thus far, I'm sure, is the all-in-one organizer.  It's bigger than you'd think, for a small bag, lol.  I used it to unclutter the clutter that was all over our desk.  Envelopes, address labels, stamps, page protectors, file folders, you name it.  If it was on our desk and looking a tad out of place, it fit into this organizer.  I LOVE organizing things so while some of you may be thinking, a bag for your desk, really?  I'm thinking, thank goodness I'll never lose the stamps again!

All-in-One Organizer

  I have also purchased a wallet from thirty-one.  I realize saying "last bag" in the previous paragraph probably seemed misleading.  I do not think wallets are bags, though.  However, this particular wallet is probably as large as some womens' purses. :)  I'm a mother, I have a lot of coupons, credit cards, insurance cards, store punch cards and discount cards, cash, change for the little rides at the grocery store, etc. etc. etc.  ALSO, I'm one of the dying lot that still carry an actual check book.  I COULD NOT find a wallet that would hold all of my crap and still close.  Magnetic closure.  Nope.  Snap closure.  Nada.  Zip closure.  Not until....I got thirty one's organizing wallet last month for half price (They run monthly specials) .  Half price means I picked up a wallet that holds ALL OF MY THINGS, CHECKBOOK INCLUDED, for just $24.

Organizing Wallet    










Now you're all a lucky lot.  Because direct sales has changed along with technology and now you can purchase all of these amazingly functional and affordable bags directly from my personal website: http://www.mythirtyone.com/Lquraish/    You don't have to host or attend a party and feel pressure to purchase, you just purchase as you see fit!  This month's special is for every $31 spent, you can buy the Organizing Utility Tote (discussed above) for just $7!  That's an $18 savings on an already affordable bag!  Also, if you don't mind your item not being shipped until after Oct. 31, you can shop through the FPIES event listed on my page.  It's a fundraiser I'm putting on to raise money for FPIES research.  If you remember, my son has FPIES, which is why I'm donating a percentage of my commission from all order placed through this event to the FPIES United Family Fund. 

Anyway, enough shameless advertising!  (But really, the bags are fantastic. I couldn't sell something I didn't love myself)  Go out there and buy something, either personally or through the FPIES event.  Either way, you'll be supporting my dream of being a SAHMommy to a precious little boy.  :)

6 comments:

ellen557 said...

I'd love to buy some! But can it be shipped internationally? ;)

Nikki said...

Unfortunately, it can't be shipped internationally at this time. It's still a growing company, and they aren't worried about getting their international license until the west coast gets on it's feet a bit more. (Compare approx. 3500 consultants in Kentucky to 700 in California...a bit disproportionate, lol, especially when taking population into consideration). If there was something you were absolutely dying to have after browsing the catalog, I could work out the cost +shipping to Australia, send you a paypal invoice, and buy it for you and send it myself after receiving payment. It will probably take a long time to actually get there, because you'll have to wait for it to ship twice, but it's an option. :)

ellen557 said...

Yah I don't mind, I like supporting your cause ^_^ but I'd only do it that way if it counts as your own sale if that makes sense? So if you have a way to do that then let me know inshaAllah ;) No rush!

Nikki said...

I definitely know how to do that. Can you make paypal payments from Australia? lol, I feel dumb asking that. If so, just look through the catalog and let me know what you'd like. At the end of the catalog they actually show all of the bags in all of the patterns available which is kind of easier. Let me know your choice, and I'll send you a paypal invoice for the bag + shipping to Australia. (I'll try to ship conservatively) As soon as I receive payment I'll place the order in your name but my address and it will still count toward the fundraiser and my personal sales. Then I'll ship it as soon as I receive it. My goodness, I wish they'd just get their international license! I hope you can find something you like! I seriously love everything I've purchased from them. I couldn't stand behind a company I didn't believe in. :

Nikki said...

Oh, Ellen. I've been looking at international shipping rates and it could get really costly depending on the size of item. You can still let me know of an item you like and I'll check with the post office, but feel free to back out at any time (before I place the order, lol). I don't want you to have to pay $50 shipping on a $20 bag. That's not cool. :)

ellen557 said...

Lol! I will have a look at the bags and will let you know if I find something ok!