My sister's wedding is tomorrow.
Dress, shoes, alterations. check
bridal shower planned and paid for. check
bachelorette party planned and paid for. check
son's tuxedo bought and tried on (and found in the lost mail). check
rehearsal and rehearsal dinner (where they served pork and chicken flavored with wine...hence, the plate of mashed potatoes). check
I got home tonight RELIEVED. It's stressful being matron of honor and on top of that worrying about working around my Islam and on top of that having an almost 2 year old son in the wedding, too. I got home and was relieved.
And then I got a text from my sister.
"Don't forget to bring your toast tomorrow."
shit.
It's 11:14. I have to be at the church at 9 tomorrow to start getting ready. And I have. not. written. a. toast.
To be quite honest I totally forget. Insha'Allah, she'll never know...
1 comment:
Good Luck!!! I'm sure you'll do great.
Post a Comment