Thursday, October 7, 2010

Introducing Snazzy Napper!

It's like a niqab...only with the nose visible instead of the eyes. It's also the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

5 comments:

AlabasterMuslim said...

I saw this on CNN and I couldn't believe they were broadcasting this. They never mentioned niqab in the video- but very obviously that is what they are trying to mock. They showed this for a week straight at least and they all had a great laugh, but I felt so bad for the all of the muslimah's who wear niqab.

AlabasterMuslim said...

Ok so i actually watched the video, and its not the one they played on CNN (or whatever news channel it was).

caraboska said...

Subhanallah, the web site they gave at the end of the ad (to order online) is real. And here I thought it was a spoof... Unbelievable!

caraboska said...

Subhanallah, the web site they gave at the end of the ad (to order online) is real. And here I thought it was a spoof... Unbelievable!

Jen said...

AlabusterMuslim...they are trying to SELL a product. They are not making fun of niqabi's or anything...why don't you do some research on a product. Don't let your Muslim panties get all in a twist...guess what...what the world doesn't revolve around Islam. Not everybody in the world is a Muslim!