Sunday, October 3, 2010

URGENT!

What do you think when you see the following two pictures?  (besides, wow, either Nikki's camera is crap or she has no clue how to take a good photo)



Do you think "OMG! What an awesome long-sleeved maxi!"  ----or----  "WTF??? Why would someone tuck a kurti into a maxi skirt!?!?!"

I'm looking for something to wear to my sister's rehearsal dinner this Friday and wore my one and only maxi dress to her bachelorette party just last week.  All of my maxi skirts are too casual aside from the one seen above and a tweed one.  I'll prob just end up wearing the above skirt with a black top...but am I wrong in thinking it looked good with my East Essence kurti tucked in? 

4 comments:

ellen557 said...

it's lovely! be sure to wear it with black heels and some lovely jewellery and you're done! ^_^

LK said...

LOVE IT I think its super cute.

Susanne said...

I think it's very pretty!

My life my story said...

I love it! it is very beautiful!