My son -finally- got his first four teeth. At first I was thrilled at the cute little white stumps poking through his gums.....
then I woke up this morning with mastitis. Anyone else not surprised?
This may be TMI, but sometimes he bites so hard when nursing that I honestly fear my nipple might fall off. There's no weaning in sight, either, with all of these adverse reactions to food.
Whatever, we'll get through it like always. The doctor wouldn't call in my prescription without seeing me (grrr....just what I want to do when I'm sick, drive 20 minutes away, wait over an hour, and be seen for 5-10 minutes). I'll do what I have to for some antibiotics, though, I feel soooo weak.
In other news, my son's appointment at Riley is on Friday!! Excited to finally (insha'Allah) get some answers!
Hubby's birthday is Thursday, but he's at work and in class until 9 p.m. so we'll probably put off celebrating until Saturday. I thought about doing it tomorrow but I'm really in no condition to make a cake right now.
Sorry I haven't been doing a lot of blogging. Sorry as well for always blogging about my son and doctor's appointments! lol, It seems those two things are kind of running my life right now. :)
My son is tired now. Alhumdullilah. I think we both deserve a nap!
8 comments:
Im so glad to hear that your appointment for ridley's has come through. hopefully it will now be sorted out!
And as for blogging... it sounds like you have so much on your plate that actually any post is a good post in that sense!
Oh man I am so sorry you have mastitis AGAIN! You may want to remove all refined sugars from your diet as I have heard this helps. You can also get some wild oregano oil capsules to take for the infection. I would also check the LaLecheLeague website (www.llli.org) to see if they have any other natural ways of either preventing or curing mastitis.
Congrats on the teeth though! I bet they are really cute :)
Layla only ever bit me a couple times, but I just flicked her cheek and she hasn't tried biting in a long time now.
Hope you are feeling better soon!
i actually had mastitis before he had teeth now that he does have teeth I haven't had a single episodes. Alhamdulillah.
May Allah swt give you and your son complete shifaa ameen.
Salam Alaykum,
greetings from another foreigner married to a Saudi. I hope you feel better, & I wish you finally get an answer concerning yr son. I will be making duaa for you.
Ah omg your poor boobs. Inshallah you will get better, and don't be sorry about blogging about your son, i'm itching to hear what the doctors say! Inshallah it will be something small that can be easily fixed and adjusted to!
Woo-hoo!! What a great day of the week to have his appointment...InshaAllah khair...:)
Ack! Dude, don't be sorry for blogging about what is going on and what matters right now...get it off your chest...and sorry you have mastitis again.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I am always glad to meet another mom dealing with FPIES.It really is a scary allergy and at times you feel like noone understands... I hope all of your testing goes well and that you will soon have some answers. If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me an email.
hey i don't know if this will help but my cousin was having probs with her daughter biting, she read that its physically impossible to nurse and bite at the same time, so when he stops just wath for other sins that he'll bite
Post a Comment