I'm 23 today. I think me and hubby are going to the movies. If I feel well enough. This cold is kicking my butt. I'm fasting because I'm able, but do you think not drinking will make it last even longer? Also, not taking any decongestant during the day kind of stinks. My ears are pounding so hard that every noise my husband, son, or guinea pig makes make me flinch and cover my ears. My ears HURT. Shoot...I bet the movie theater speakers will be more than I can handle. Hmmm?
Yes, I'm whining. But it's my birthday. It's allowed, right?
6 comments:
Happy birthday dear and yes you are allowed to do whatever you want :)
Maybe you should check with a doctor, cuz you are sick and sick are allowed to not fast .
Happy Birthday Habibtii and Ramadan Kareem
xx
naz
My birthday is tomorrow...it's kind of freaking me out how much we have in common, lol...
Anyway, happy birthday! And like Wafa' said, if you're sick, you shouldn't fast, girl. Especially if you are breastfeeding. You can make it up after Ramadan. Take care of yourself! :-)
Sorry about your cold, but happy birthday anyway.
Woohoo, happy birthday! :D
she has a common cold, she is not dying, why tell her not to fast!
Fasting is only during the day ,she can eat and get plent of fluids after sunset.
Post a Comment