Sunday, August 16, 2009

Out of Town!

I'll respond to everyone's recent comments as soon as I can, but it may be awhile because hubby's taking me and our son on a trip for my 22nd birthday!

We aren't going far, just one state over, but it'll be so nice to get away from everything and everyone I know and just live as a Muslim for a couple of days. (dress, prayers, food, etc.)

I'm not sure what all we're doing, I think the aquarium, and a boat, and we booked a fancy hotel, and ... goodness I'm excited. :)

Anyway, we'll be gone Mon. and Tues. and will be home Wednesday, which is my actual birthday. My mom's making me a yummy cake and we're all going out to play miniature golf.



I'm turning 22, but after rereading what I just typed, I've decided I sound like a 5 year old...

3 comments:

AlabasterMuslim said...

I hope you three have fun, inshallah!
Save me some cake, ok. Make sure its chocoLATE!

AlabasterMuslim said...

btw, you told me KSA stands for kingdom of saudi arabia. So cool, my mom loves there. (which probably makes it sad i didn't even know it stood for that)

Unknown said...

Sounds like its going to be a sweet trip with your hubby. :)

May Allah bless your family this coming Ramadhan. Ameen!