Lazeena at Is there Food on My Niqab first brought my attention to this article.
The article she linked to was on a different site. The article itself is disturbing enough....but I have this obsession with reading comments on things like this. I thought 'Of course everybody will agree that this man is deranged!' Even before I was Muslim, I would have thought this man was a crazy racist bigot. Even before I was married to a Muslim, I would have thought that this man was a crazy racist bigot. This is NOT a matter of, well, I'm a Muslim, so I will side with the women. This is a clear cut matter of RIGHT and WRONG. Two Muslim women, wearing the dress of their choice, minding their own business vs. a violent hater of all things Islam who admits to wanting to cut them up. CUT THEM UP.
Hmmm. It's a tough one, really.
GAH! People make me SICK. I will post some of the comments here. There is almost no one on this site standing up for the Muslim women...they were threatened but yet THEY are wrong????
Here are the ignorant, Islamaphobic comments of my fellow countrymen. If my family didn't live here, I'd be on the first plane to Canada. Although Canada probably has its own share of racist pricks. Anyway, enjoy. Or not:
BIG DICK CHENEY wrote:
THEY SHOULD PIN A MEDAL ON THIS GUY
8/28/2009 7:44 AM EDT
Krissy wrote:
Before you all condemn him as guilty, wait to hear all the facts. Just because two Muslim, one of whom is obviously a jail house convert (Chervern Cartier), accused him of something doesnt make it a fact. We dont know if the women provoked the man or not, or if their allegations are true. I for one would be suspect of the women.
8/28/2009 8:23 AM EDT
islamis4creeps wrote:
This gut is a hero. Any of these freaks hiding under their black robes (in 90f temps, mind you) need to GET OUT. They have no interest in being american, just to to it to destroy it from within. Too bad he didn't finish the job!
8/28/2009 8:35 AM EDT
Lou (bx67) wrote:
I think Suffolk County Detective Sgt. Robert Reecks and County Executive Steve Levy need to get their heads examined. With pliable, mindless, America-hating Libs like those, Suffolk County will be unrecognizable in no time. It's already overrun with illegal alien Latinos. What these Libs fail to understand is that when these people from the Third-World reach critical mass as a population, their arrogance will have no mercy on them. They will take over and they will not show the same kind of "courtesy" to people not of their kind. They come from cultures that don't recognize equal rights and political correctness.
8/28/2009 9:03 AM EDT
Krissy wrote:
I believe that Islam is not a true religion, rather I believe they worship the same spirit that approached Jesus in the Desert. When asked to fall down and worship the spirit, Jesus said no, he only worshiped the true god, whereas Mohammed said yes.
Krissy wrote:
I believe that Islam is not a true religion, rather I believe they worship the same spirit that approached Jesus in the Desert. When asked to fall down and worship the spirit, Jesus said no, he only worshiped the true god, whereas Mohammed said yes.
8/28/2009 9:42 AM EDT
zamir6 wrote:
He should be arrested for not running them over. Get rid of them before they take over the U.S. and that means sending b.o. and his family to kenya or indonesia.
Send them back where they came from. If they are American born, then send them to the moslim country of their choice.
Send them back where they came from. If they are American born, then send them to the moslim country of their choice.
8/28/2009 10:22 AM EDT
George123 wrote:
I guarantee, if the husband/father didn't force them, they wouldn't be walking around in those "burqas".
Letting a muslim creep make his family prisoners like that is what's at the root of this guy's outburst... he just doesn't know it. He should have channeled his anger, followed them home and then attacked the muslim tyrant with a tire iron, to show them that their "master" ain't so tough afterall.
Letting a muslim creep make his family prisoners like that is what's at the root of this guy's outburst... he just doesn't know it. He should have channeled his anger, followed them home and then attacked the muslim tyrant with a tire iron, to show them that their "master" ain't so tough afterall.
8/28/2009 2:02 PM EDT
islamis4creeps wrote:
I think about sawing the heads of innocent little muslim women and kids with a dull spoon more and more each day all the while shouting allahu snackbar whilst eating some cheetos with my free hand (this requires a vise and a couple of c clamps)
a salaam a snake 'em you backward lost tribes of Ham
a salaam a snake 'em you backward lost tribes of Ham
8/28/2009 4:42 PM EDT
So much hate. So much misunderstanding.
I guess that means I'm getting deported to the Muslim country of my choice...even though my family came from Italy two generations ago.
It's hard not to hate right back. So hard.
So much hate. So much misunderstanding.
I guess that means I'm getting deported to the Muslim country of my choice...even though my family came from Italy two generations ago.
It's hard not to hate right back. So hard.
8 comments:
disgusting.
that's the only word i can think of to describe these comments.
Astaghfirullah. I can't even try to make excuses for these comments, like they didn't know any better, because of the sheer amount of hatred in them. InshAllah, these people (everyone, actually) will learn the truth about others so no one will be victims of other people's stupidity.
Its scary really. Makes me afraid of looking to overtly "Islamic" because of someone like that. I think that's one reason my husband isn't big on me wearing all black abayas especially.
I'm not afraid to wear it in Portland, but I was actually scared in my own hometown in Illinois.
ugh stupid ignorant blood thirsty people. Will they ever learn? its so SICK! thats the kind of thing that makes my blood boil. But Alahdmullilah we have Allah on our side, All praises to Allah. This is the first time i'm hearing about the story though. What exactly happened?
Ahh, it's not even worth getting mad about, really. Anytime you have a fairly new immigrant group to a country (new to the mainstream) you are going to come across hardcore ignorance and hate bred from fear. they don't know any Muslims and even more important, I am 100% sure they are just racist in general. it's just not worth it to get worked up over these jerks.
These people are the same CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS at the townhall meetings screaming about Obama being a socialist, etc.. They are just a bunch of White people who think "their country" is being taken over by minorities and how America will no longer be a White country.. Racist to the bone, and afraid of anything that they don't understand.
They are right wing fundamentalists, aka, the crazy people of our country.. They hate Islam because they think of all the media stuff out there about men oppressing women, Taliban, Al Qaida, all that stuff.. They are too ignorant to see the similarities they have with the same things they hate...
They are a waste of time.
These people are so ridiculous, yet at the same time there's so many of them. That's why I stop myself from reading comments, esp. on youtube - some people are so stupid and racist that it's just sad.
Reminds me of what happened to Marwa el-Sherbini in Germany.
Asalaam Alaykum
A woman named Marwa, lived in Germany and was abused in a similar way. When she filed a case against him and he was found guilty, he pulled out a knife infront of the judge, and killed her with over 23 stabs, and when the police got in htere they shot her husband who tried to defend her...all in the eyes of her 3 year old child.
These cases are increasing, cause the state or the society supports such acts.
This was the way that jews were hunted some 100 years ago, and now its the muslims turn.
I see comments like these all the time. I'm just hoping that people are trying to be sarcastic or something and you just can't tell(even though I know it's not true)
Post a Comment